Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Design Wall Wednesday

This past week, I was able to work on sewing the piles below.  I was able to get three of the five piles sewn, and all ironed.  There is still some trimming to do, but a new picture will be shared next week of my progress.


In addition to that, it is now a requirement per the County we live in to wear a mask in essential services stores.  As a result, I had to whip up some for my husband and I as we had to go out this weekend.  I think they turned out pretty well for 45 minutes of work.  I followed a tutorial from See Kate Sew.


So, what are my goals for this week?  I'm trying to keep it simple due to some possible pregnancy complications that could be arising.  My first goal is to continue work on my niece's Ispy quilt.  My goal is continue to work on sewing the 2nd round on the blocks.  I would like to finish trimming up pile 2, as those blocks are fully done, trim up pile 3 and glue on next round, and sew pile 4 and 6 (I found the missing blocks, they were hiding!).  My stretch goal is to iron and trim pile 4 and 6.

My second goal is to make a total of seven more masks.  Five for family members, and two more for my husband and I.  My husband and I will need to be wearing them when I am in labor and delivery, and in recovery after our child is born.

My third goal is to continue working on the house.  This will always be a goal, or at least until we are fully settled in.  Our plan is to work on cleaning and caulking the master bedroom, plus setting up where baby is going to sleep, order the last of the baby stuff that we believe we need before baby comes, and work on baby's room, going through a few bags.  My stretch goal for the week is to finish cleaning off the table, and work on the living room.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:
Love, Laugh, and Quilt
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.