Monday, April 6, 2020

April 2020 One Monthly Goal


For the month of April, I will be continuing to work on my niece's iSpy quilt.  I am trying to get it done for her birthday, in August, and she will be starting school around the same time too.  My goal is to sew the first set of triangles of pink/purple round onto all blocks.  My goal is light this month as who knows when this child is going to come, and I want to make sure my goal is accomplishable before I hit my 38 week mark.


My stretch goal is to trim and prep for the second set to sew onto the blocks.  Nothing too fancy as, I'm sure I will need to find something very easy, and safe to do when we first get home as the loss of sleep is going to get to me, and with little support thanks to being in a mindset of safe at home.  I will not be able to have my parents or in-laws in the house to help with meal prep or cleaning and it falls on me and my husband as we are learning about our new child.

I hope everyone has a productive and wonderful month, and everyone stays safe!

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.