Wednesday, April 15, 2020

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 15 of 2020


Let us see how the last week went.
Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in April: 12 out of 12
Days spent stitching in 2020: 102 out of 103
Success Rate: 99.0%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

It was not hard to find time this week to stitch.  I keep trucking along on my projects, including making some masks for family.  I know in a few short days or weeks my stitching time will be precious to me, but my husband is going to use it as bonding time for him and our child, so I can do something I love too.  It will be more interesting when he goes back to school in August, but we will figure it out.

As for fabric purchases, none have happened, I haven't even done any online yet.  I might break down soon, especially since I do want to support the online retailers, and my LQS, but I will have a plan for everything I purchase.  I keep seeing some really cute quilts on Instagram as people finish up long term projects.  The wheels are turning in my head as to what fabric lines/where I want to get fabric for each project that is going on my list.  Now to buy in moderation, and try not to over buy.  When does that not happen?  At least I'm slowing increasing my fabric out.

Fabric out this week: 1.55 yards
Fabric out, in 2020: 12.94 yards
Fabric in this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric in, in 2020: 133.38 yards
Fabric difference in 2020: gain of 120.44 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a successful week on the stash management and on finding time to stitch. Sounds like you've got a good plan worked out to keep up with the sewing time. We did something similar when ours was little. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.