Tuesday, April 21, 2020

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 16 of 2020


Let us see how the last week went.
Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in April: 19 out of 19
Days spent stitching in 2020: 109 out of 110
Success Rate: 99.1%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

Finding time to stitch was not hard, especially after a eye opening doctor's appointment on Friday.  It was a great weekend escape, even if it was just 15 or 30 minutes each day.  This next week will be interesting as we are having baby!  I am being induced sometime tonight.  We are just waiting on the phone call to come on in.

Fabric purchases finally happened last week, and they started to arrive this week.  My total fabric in shot up just a little.  A few more purchases were made this week and over the next month a few small purchases will be made.  Then I'm cut off, at least that is my goal.  Even though fabric came in, fabric did go out, which is a great thing!  I will keep chipping away at my gain, and I hope I only gain max 350 yards for the year.  Fingers cross it is less though, we will see what happens.

Fabric out this week: 0.78 yards
Fabric out, in 2020: 13.72 yards
Fabric in this week: 15.67 yards
Fabric in, in 2020: 149.05 yards
Fabric difference in 2020: gain of 135.33 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Hope all is going well with the new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new baby!!! Yay! What a blessing!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! I couldn't respond directly as it pulls up "noreply-comment@blogger.com" That yellow door quilt is giving me a bit of sunshine on these closed in days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.