Saturday, September 7, 2019

September 2019 OMG


For the month of September, I am returning to working on a Retirement Quilt for the Pastor at our church.  I have gathered signatures, pieces blocks together, put together the top, and cut out the pieces for the back.

My goal for the month is to get the last of the stitch and flip corner blocks finished.  I believe there are only about 70 blocks left.


Then I want to sew all of the 4 patches together that are matched and cut ready for sewing.


My stretch goal is to get the center laid out, start sewing it together, and square up all of the bonus triangles I have made.

I hope everyone has a successful month, and is able to accomplish your goals for the month.

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.