Wednesday, September 18, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 37 2019


Let us see how the last two weeks went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in September: 13 out of 15
Days spent stitching in 2019: 249 out of 258
Success Rate: 96.5%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

This week went much better with finding time to stitch.  It has felt great to find time, and see the progress that is being made on the quilt I am working on.  I can get 50 4-patches sewn in about a 15 minute time frame.  With the holidays quickly approaching I hope to find time and continue to work towards finishing a few projects before the season starts.

No fabric in!!!  That is a huge cause for celebration right now.  I am less than 9 yards to having over 50 yards out for the year, which feels amazing!  My goal is to keep my fabric difference under a gain of 300 yards this year.  Next year I hope my gain will be much closer to 0, especially since I have a feeling my sewing time is going to decrease dramatically within the next year.

Fabric out this week: 2.39 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 41.17 yards
Fabric in this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 327.37 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 286.20 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.