Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

The last two weeks have flown by, but I have gotten some sewing done!  I finished all of the stitch and flip blocks, all 276 blocks.  Now I have started to sew together the 4-patches that are all cut and just need to be run through the machine.


I am making progress on my September One Monthly Goal by finishing the stitch and flip blocks and working on the 4-patchs.  Once I finish the 4-patches I will be able to start on my stretch goal, which I might get some serious work done on this month!

My goals for the next week are below.  My first goal is to work on the back of Rev. Craig's quilt.  I would like to complete 100 4-patches, finish the side borders on the front and cut and pin the top and bottom borders.  My stretch goal is to finish another 50 4-patches, and finish the borders on the quilt top.


My second goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to clean the kitchen, set up the patio, and work on the garage sale/goodwill pile.  My stretch goal is to work on unpacking the living room, and keep sifting dirt from our front yard.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are able to keep quilting while unpacking and setting up your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finishing stitch and flip on 276 blocks while unpacking! Wow have you ever been busy! Good luck on the unpacking. Horrible job but so worth it when things are finally out of boxes and where they should be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.