Wednesday, September 11, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 35 & 36 2019


Let us see how the last two weeks went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 11 out of 14
Days spent stitching in August: 30 out of 31
Days spent stitching in September: 6 out of 8
Days spent stitching in 2019: 248 out of 258
Success Rate: 96.1%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

I missed a few days in the last two weeks, I was either reading or we got home late and I just wanted to fall into bed as I was that tired.  We had some hot days plus humidity, which is not normal for our area, and it completely wiped me.  As I have gotten older I have noticed that the heat just beats me down.  Next week I am off to a great start so far, so hopefully I can bring my numbers up just a little more before the end of the year.  I'm extremely happy that I am still above 95% for the year!

Fabric in/out for Week 35:
More fabric went out then in this week!  That is a major cause for celebration!  It feels great to have been able to accomplish this feat.  I do know next week it will not be the same, but that is okay.  I am buying for two new projects that need to get done soon.  Sew one seam at a time.

Fabric out this week: 1.39 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 38.78 yards
Fabric in this week: 1.17 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 312.09 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 273.31 gain of  yards

Fabric in/out for Week 36:
I did not iron anything this past week, even though I finished a lot.  It will count towards next week, which is okay.  We went to the quilt shop and I found some end of bolt pieces that will be great for two baby quilts I need to make in the next few months.  I hope to raid my stash for the rest, if not I will be visiting again sooner than later.  I might need to change the difference by the end of the year from under 250 to under 300, but we will see how the rest of the year goes.

Fabric out this week: 0.00 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 38.78 yards
Fabric in this week: 15.28 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 327.37 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 288.59 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You've done really well at finding time to stitch each day. Being over 95% is really, really spectacular. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.