Tuesday, March 6, 2018

March 2018 OMG


This month's goal is to start something so I am not starting and completing it by doing some serious power sewing right before I am to give it away.


My OMG is to starch these fabrics, iron them, and cut out one of the two sides of the table runner.  A stretch goal is to start sewing the top together/finish the top, but I also need to be realistic as the first part of the month I will be finishing a few things for a quilt show at my church.

I'm excited to get this idea in my head/sketched on paper into a reality of a double sided table runner.

Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Lovely fabrics. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.