Wednesday, March 14, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 10


Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 6 out of 7
Days spent stitching in March: 10 out of 11
Days spent stitching for 2018: 52 out of 70
Rate of Success: 74.3 %
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

I'm still hovering in the C range this week, but I was able to make it up to the middle C range.  I was out of town for part of the week, and I had to plan ahead as to what I wanted to work on.  I was able to extract and put on paper (finally) some designs I want to do, and figure out some calculations for a few quilts I want to do in the future.  I only missed one day because we got back way too late and had been busy all day.  That is okay.  This week is turning out to be pretty good so far too.   I hope everyone else had great weeks last week, with a positive outlook for the week ahead.

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you did a great job of figuring out what you can work on while you are on the road. Hope you got in more stitching time this week. Thanks for linking up last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.