Tuesday, March 27, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 12


Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 5 out of 7
Days spent stitching in March: 22 out of 25
Days spent stitching for 2018: 63 out of 84
Rate of Success: 75.0 %
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

I lost some ground that I gained, there were two nights where I got home from the day's events and crashed hard.  That is okay, the days I did get some stitching time in I was able to make some good progress on some projects.  It is a new week, which means I have a chance to stitch 7 days this week, and I'm going to work hard to do so, as I have several deadlines coming up that I need to get stuff done for. A positive attitude will get me further than a negative Nancy attitude.  I hope everyone was successful and getting what they wanted done, done this last week.  Off to do some stitching for the day!

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Some days are just that way. Hope you've been able to find more time this week to get in some stitching time. I won't have a perfect record this week. Work got in the way again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.