Sunday, December 31, 2017

Last Finish of 2017


I was able to finish this lovely chanielle blanket for my husband for Christmas.  I had to find secret sewing time when he was not at home, which can be hard when you really want to work on it.  This was not hard to put together, and I find the long straight lines relaxing to sew.  Due to the weight of the quilt my shoulders would get tight, so it was nice to take little breaks here and then to relax my shoulders.


My husband loves it, especially the minky on the back.  Even though it does not cover him, it has kept him warm every night since Christmas, which makes my heart sing.  He has told me multiple times how much he loves his blanket.  I would not dare make him share it with me...the next one I finish for us, he will have to share though :)

This is my last Finish-A-Long Q4 finish, and it is number 34.

Now to put the finishing touches on my 2018 UFO list and do a year in review post.

Linking up with:
Crazy Mom Quilts
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Busy Hands Quilts

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! on your final finish of 2017!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful when something we make is so appreciated? Congratulations on the finish. Thank you got taking part in the 2017FAL - from the FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.