Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Argyle Table Runner Progress


This week's goal is to get this table runner done because it is for a gift at a bridal shower I am attending on Sunday.
Monday night I ironed the fabrics and cut them.


Then I started strip piecing


And Tuesday I ended getting most of the blocks half put together.


Wednesday night I will get all of the blocks made, and hopefully laid out, so Thursday I can sew it all together.  My goal is to have everything done by Saturday, so I can take final pictures and put the present all together.  This way I'm not rushing Sunday morning.  Good thing I got all of my cleaning done this past weekend for me to be focused on this.  Once this is done, I have to consider what I'm going to set as my May OMG.  I really, really want to make progress on my goal this month.

Linking up at Bee Social with Sew Fresh Quilts.

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. What a fun table runner. Just keep plugging away at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.