Monday, May 22, 2017

Design Table

Last week I was able to accomplish my Sweet Tooth blocks that I needed to get done for Breakfast Club at my LQS.  Sorry I do not have pictures of them, but I did finish them in time (about an hour before I left).

This week I am working on a few different things.


1. Finish ironing and cutting out this wedding quilt.  This is part of my One Monthly Goal hosted at Elm Street Quilts.


2. Start making progress on the mending pile that has grown over the last two years (maybe three years...).


3. And last but not least as I will be away from my machine this weekend, my plan is to organize what I have done and figure out what I need to do on my Sweet Tooth quilt by Jaybird Quilts.  Once I complete this small feat, I will then start to cut out the necessary pieces to get it all done.  This will take more than just this long weekend for those of us in the United States, due to Memorial Day (thank you to everyone who has sacrificed their life for our country), but I can get the ball rolling and make progress.

Linking up to Main Crush Monday, Monday Making and Design Wall Monday.  I can not wait to see what everyone is working on this week.

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in Design Wall Mondays. I like Jacob's Ladder quilts, and will be looking forward to seeing yours progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get in lots of sewing time and have a wonderful Memorial weekend. I just recently purchased a Jaybird pattern and am looking forward to working on it. Good luck with your Sweet Tooth quilt! Thanks for linking to MCM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.