Monday, April 24, 2017

Design Floor

This week on my design floor/bed, I have several things working.  I need to finish repairing this beautiful handmade rug to return to its owner next weekend.


I want to finish cutting out the mystery quilt by Cora's Quilts called Gathering.  I have about 25% of it cut out.


I would like to cut out and start to put together a table runner for a bridal shower in two weeks.  I have an idea for quilting already.  I just need to get cracking.  I procrastinate a lot...or I just get too busy with other stuff...?


Last on the list is working on my next two Sweet Tooth blocks.  The strips are starched, I just have to iron and start cutting them out to them put them together.


Lots to do this week, but with a positive attitude and the time I can give to each project, I know I can make progress, even if it is a little.

Linking up to Patchwork Times and Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making.

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting bunch of projects you have. I, too, like to work on several projects at the same time. Here's hoping you make progress on each of your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.