Friday, April 7, 2017

April 2017 OMG



I was unable to accomplish March's OMG, which was to make a table runner for a newly married couple.  I will eventually get this done (hopefully the next month or so), but I need to turn my attention to get a present for an upcoming bridal shower finished.


My April 2017 goal is to make this table runner in blues, greens and browns.  I have all of the fabric picked out and starched.  I just need to iron, and cut the fabric, sew it using the pattern, layer it, quilt it and then bind it.  Even the binding is already picked out!  I think it is doable, as long as I do not get distracted with other projects and/or books to read.


One additional thing I would like to try and work on accomplishing is to get caught up with my Sweet Tooth quilt blocks.  I am in a club called the Breakfast club at my local quilt shop, and we are working on Sweet Tooth from Jaybird Quilts.  Each month for six months, we are to make the next two blocks, however many you need for the quilt size you are making.  I am making a Queen, so I need about 3 of each block, I have either 0-2 done of each block so far, and I want to get caught up this month.  We meet on the third Saturday of every month, and we have to show our completed homework, and I want to be all caught up by next month.

Wish me luck!  Focus is the word.  I am linking up with Elm Street Quilts for April's OMG.

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Table runners are fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.