Friday, December 2, 2016

Big Finish

I know, I have been away for over a month.  Where has it gone?  That is easy....but I will get to it in my next post.  I have some lovely pictures to share, but first a big finish!  I finished the wedding cross stitch for a wedding we attended at the beginning of November.  I was able to finish it while we were still there, and right before we left I was able to put it in its frame and wrap it up for the bride and groom.  I think it turned out gorgeously!

Ta Da!  Here it is:

The picture quality is not that great as we were using our phone cameras throughout the trip, and by this time I had run out of room on mine so my husband took this one...but his case makes his pictures not that great.

He insisted he get one with me holding it, and I obliged, even if it is a little begrudging.


Linking up to Crazy Mom Quilts and Confessions of a Fabric Addict for a Whoop Whoop of getting it finished just in time!  To finish this cross stitch was also one of my Quarter 4 goals.

Check back tomorrow to hear all about what I have been up to.

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. This turned out beautifully! On behalf of the 2016 FAL hosts, thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.