Saturday, August 20, 2016

A Day Late, but a Project Finish!

I finished these cute baby booties this week.  They are for two families that recently both had girls.  I enjoyed the pattern, which is Maggie's Stay On Booties, found here on Etsy.  I did decide to do velcro instead of snaps.  I just did not like the snaps I was using, they were way too hard to snap.  These booties took forever because I was afraid of the construction part of them, well I finally got over my fear (by giving myself a deadline) and I got them done.  I feel I am cranking out finishes left and right, as this is another finish from my Quarter 3 goals!  Now to keep them coming as I'm going to be working on my bigger projects that still have a lot of work left to do.


Linking up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Whoop Whoop Fridays.

Christina

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.