Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Slow Progress


I'm working on these baby shoes yet again this week.  I made NO progress from last week as time ran away from me.  I did get the binding sewn on, plus a label, via machine.  Now I just need to turn it.  We are going up to the mountains this weekend for a day of R&R and family time.  As a result I like to bring up some hand work and a book, and let me tell you, I have plenty of hand work to keep me busy while up there.  I'm going to work on the binding and the Torah cross stitch that I should have sent out by now, but I'm still working on it.  The turtle wins the race right?


Linking up to:
Sew Fresh Quilt for Let's Be Social

Check back on Friday.  I have another finish to share, which turned out so cute! (It is not the baby shoes)

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.