Friday, August 26, 2016

Yippee! A Small Finish


I have finally made some one hour baskets, and doing three at a time did not take very long at all.  The pattern is from Crafty, and can be found here.  The hardest part was turning them inside out, because I did not leave a big enough gap.  I also modified the pattern to make 3 nesting baskets, which turned out perfectly!  If you need baskets, I would definitely recommend this pattern because you can create the baskets with whatever fabric you want, and they are useful around the house to put your odds and ends in.


This is my FOURTH finish for my 3rd quarter finish a long.  I'm beyond excited to have that many things done, and we still have another full month to finish things.

Off to link up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Whoop Whoop Fridays!

Christina

3 comments:

  1. Whoop! Whoop! Nothing like a finish to make your day. The nesting basket idea is great. Yours look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! I keep thinking that I should make some baskets and your idea of making them all at once, assembly line style, is good, thank you. Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.