Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Best of 2018


I am joining this party at the last minute, but I thought it would be fun to review the year we have just left behind.


The busiest blog post of the year was my "On the 6th Day of Christmas", which was a tutorial on how to make a snowflake pillow for the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop hosted by Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  It was my second year of participating in this blog hop and I find it so much fun!


One of my most viewed post was my Hands 2 Help Quilt Done! blog post.  It was about the quilt I finished for the Hands 2 Help Charity challenge, hosted again by Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  (hmm I'm seeing a theme here)  This challenge helped me finish a quilt for charity and has encouraged me to create a goal to finish two quilts for 2019.


One of my favorite finishes this year, and another popular blog post was Royal Gardens is Finished.  This quilt was my first finish for my husband and I, and it has been on our bed since.  We love it.


Another one of my favorite finishes was Of the Woods, which was a cute woodland themed baby quilt for a co-worker.  I loved how it turned out!


My favorite activity from this past year was Shop Hop, where we went around San Diego County and did a shop hop.  I did this with my husband, as my Mom was not able to go due to other obligations.  We had a grand old day going out and being out.  We found a fun brewery for my husband to enjoy and we wrapped up the day at our favorite restaurant, which is called the Green Dragon in Oceanside, CA.  And who does not love the goodies I got while hopping around!

Sharing at:
Meadow Mist Designs

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.