Tuesday, January 29, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 4 of 2019

Let us see how this week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Day spent stitching in January: 26 out of 27
Days spent stitching in 2019: 26 out of 27
Success Rate: 96.3%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

Wow!  I found time even with a busy weekend of picking up the last of the furniture needed for our house(!!!), and coming down with a serious cold.  I think my sewing corner is definitely helping with that because I want to come over and sew.  We installed a light over my corner and it helps light it up and improves my visibility.  I also love making progress on the quilt I'm working on.

My fabric usage is still consistent, but I did add for a quilt that I need to start working on.  The difference is not bad though, and next week I should have it back to a loss!  This is definitely keeping me honest and I'm interested in seeing what will happen over the next few months.

Fabric out this week:1.11 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 4.12 yards
Fabric in this week: 5 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 5 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: gain of 0.88 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Hope the cold is much better, those are never fun. Congrats on getting the furniture for the new house all figured out. Hope the cold didn't keep you from stitching this week. Congrats on the great numbers from last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.