Wednesday, January 9, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 1 of 2019

Let us see how the first week of the year went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 6 out of 6
Day spent stitching in January: 6 out of 6
Days spent stitching in 2019: 6 out of 6
Success Rate: 100%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

This week went very well, I'm glad I found time each day this week. On Sunday I was able to build my sewing area in our new house, and I am making sure to find time to use it because I LOVE IT!!!!  With this finally built I want to sew for longer periods of time and more often, and if I have to get up and leave to do something I do not have to pack it away (amazing, as I was on the dinning room table before).  This new set up is lovely, and I can not believe I have it.  I'm hoping to keep up my success rate above 90% for 2019, and to make lots of progress on many of my UFO's this year.  I hope everyone started the New Year off strong!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on having a really good first week. Having your own sewing area is heaven. When we lived in Texas, I shared my sewing space also doubled as My Guy's music room and he tends to take over every available flat surface with piles. When we moved to Oklahoma, I insisted on my own sewing space. It's been wonderful. I could never, ever go back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.