Wednesday, January 23, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 3 of 2019

Let us see how the first week of the year went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 6 out of 7
Day spent stitching in January: 19 out of 20
Days spent stitching in 2019: 19 out of 20
Success Rate: 95.0%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

I am doing great at finding time.  Yes, I did miss a day this week, but the day got away from me, running errands and then going to a hockey game in the evening, I was very exhausted from a long day.  I am still above 90% so I am very happy, and I hope there are only a few days I miss throughout the year.  Only time will tell right now.

My fabric usage went pretty well, even with missing a day.  I might be gaining more fabric next week, but it will be bought with a purpose for some quilts I will be making this year, or at least starting.

Fabric out this week:1.90 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 3.01 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 0 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: loss of 3.01 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. I've decided that missing a day is just going to happen from time to time. You've done so well this year. Hope you've had time to stitch this week. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.