Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

This last week was busy, and productive but really good.  We got a new desk for me, to pay bills and have things to take care of later be put, so I do not keep using the table.  I love it already and I have not fully moved in yet.


On the stitching front, I was able to make progress on two things.  I cut and prepped strips for more 4-patches.


And I was able to start working on my blog hop project.  See picture below for a sneak peak and let me know if you can guess what I'm doing.

My goals for the next week are to focus on two things.  My first goal is to finish the item for the blog hop I am participating in.  Below is a sneak peak of what I'm doing.  I'm getting excited, as it is definitely a learning experience, and I feel like I have some good hints and tricks to use, of things I learned along the way.


Here are all of the blogs participating.  I'm on Thursday, which is the last day.  I hope to see you back here!

SUNDAY, JULY 14TH

MONDAY, JULY 15TH

TUESDAY, JULY 16TH

WEDNESDAY, JULY 17TH

THURSDAY, JULY 18TH

FRIDAY, JULY 19TH

SATURDAY, JULY 20TH

SUNDAY, JULY 21ST

MONDAY, JULY 22ND

TUESDAY, JULY 23RD

WEDNESDAY, JULY 24TH

THURSDAY, JULY 25TH


My second goal is to sew some more 1/2 square triangles and strips together to prep some 4 patches.  The end of the month is quickly approaching, and I want to be able to accomplish my One Monthly Goal, as it has slipped by almost every month this year.

My third goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to focus on sorting the getting rid of pile.  Is it going to our own garage sale, or Goodwill?  Another small thing is to start making progress on organizing my sewing area a little.  There is no organization that has happened, and it is starting to get to me.  My stretch goal is to get my new desk organized.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.