Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

The last two weeks have been busy.  I was on vacation for the last week, visiting family and enjoying some humidity and heat.  While on vacation, I was able to trim up some of blocks from the Daisy Chain Mystery that took place at Little Bunny Quilts earlier this year.


I started to trim some of the many bonus triangles I have created from the stitch and flip units I have been working on, and some from a different project.  I was able to cut down some scraps to put towards my scrap user system.      

My goals for the next week are to focus on two things.  The first goal is to work on the retirement quilt.  To make progress on this quilt I hope to finish cutting out strips for the 4-patches, and sew them together.  For the front, I would like to pin 2 sides of the border onto the quilt top.  My stretch goals are to finish cutting out the 4-patches parts matched to meet part of my One Monthly Goal, and to sew on the two border sides that I have pinned on.


My second goal is to finish the machine appliqué snowflake pillows for 12 Days of Christmas, being hosted by Confessions of a Fabric Addict!  I will show pictures on July 25, so come back then to see the finished pillows!


My third goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to focus on making progress in many areas of the house, including building and loading the next three shelving unit for my craft stuff, filling, and cleaning up the guest room.  The stretch goal is to finish one of the rooms or all filling.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.