Tuesday, July 9, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 27 2019


Let us see how the last two weeks went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching in the week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in July: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in 2019: 184 out of 188
Success Rate: 97.9%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

Even on travel, I have found time to stitch.  It is a simple thing like squaring up the half square triangles I have or taking things apart or cutting down scraps, but all that work needs to be done eventually, and it travels well (if prepared).

While traveling, I have not visited a local quilt shop so I did not give into temptation!  I did buy some shirts, but I have not deboned them to put them in my stash, so they are not added yet.  Before I left, I was able to sew and iron some things, to increase my fabric out this week.

Fabric out this week: 1.44 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 28.66 yards
Fabric in this week: 0.0 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 137.62 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 108.96 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You've been doing really well on working in the stitching time. I agree that if you think ahead when you are on the road, it's easier to keep up the momentum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.