Thursday, January 3, 2019

January 2018 One Monthly Goal


It is a new year, and a new month, which means it is time to set my January One Monthly Goal.  I am hoping to set small achievable goals this year so that I am successful at completing my goals.


My goal for this month is to finish the center part of my scrappy bargello quilt, one section is done, about four or five more to go.  I took a class with Bonnie Hunter last year, and I'm traveling to take another one in March with her.  When I see her again I want to share my finished quilt top with everyone.  I plan to add a solid black border around the finished center and add a pioneer braid border which will make it a perfect cuddle quilt on the couch, especially now that we have a huge house and it is cold!

I hope everyone sets a goal that they can be successful with for the first month of the new year!
Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. This looks promising! good luck in reaching your goal and moving this forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun project. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.