Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

This past week I was able to work towards my goals, which included making panel #4 for my Scrappy Bargello Quilt, pattern by Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville.  I started on panel #5, but it has not been finished yet.  Can I get this quilt top done before the end of the month?  It is quickly approaching, and I think I will get at least 5 of my 6 panels done.


Over the weekend I also made progress on the baby blanket, I'm almost halfway done with it.  The baby shower was today (opps, they changed the date on me), so it will be gifted once completed.


My goals for this week are:
1. Finish panel #5, and start panel #6 on my Scrappy Bargello Quilt, and start to work on the braided border I plan to do.

2. Get 3/4's of the way done with knitting the baby blanket for a co-worker.  I would love to finish it, but I am trying to be realistic in my expectations.

3. Pull my fabric for the Daisy Chain Mystery Quilt Along, and prep my blog post to go live next week!  This is being hosted by Honey, Bunny and Doll Quilts at Little Bunny Quilts.  Once I do this, it will be time to starch fabric in my new set up for the first time.  I need to work out the kinks to have a smooth process.


4. Think about what my February OMG is going to be.  There are many choices, I just have yet to decide on one.  (This can be the toughest decision sometimes, also it is tough to admit the month is over already...)

I hope everyone is having a great week!
Sharing at:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're going to join us for the Daisy Chain QAL! I really like the look of your scrappy bargello too -- that's one I haven't really tried before and might have to eventually use that pattern for something or another.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.