Monday, January 22, 2018

15 Minutes to Stitch - Week 3



Let us see how I did this last week.

Days spent stitching this week: 3 out of 7
Days spent stitching for January: 13 out of 21
Days spent stitching for 2018: 13 out of 21
Rate of Success: 61.9%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

I was not very successful this week, I actually dropped down from a C- to a D- (F).  Each evening I would work on something not stitching related, but housework and it just took a lot more time than I had planned.  Week 4 is a new week, and boy are some deadlines coming up quickly.  I am hoping to meet them, but to do this I am going to have to accomplish 15 minutes or more each day.  Time to get started!

Linking up to:

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Some weeks are just that way. Hope you can find some stitching time this week and that you meet your deadlines.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.