Tuesday, September 5, 2017

September 2017 OMG


This is the month!  I am going to get this baby quilt cut out and pieced to have it become a top by the end of the month.  One small bite each week of the month and it will get done, as that is how you eat an elephant.


This is after I have not been able to accomplish this for the last two months, especially after setting it as my one monthly goal due to time running away from me.

Sharing over at Elm Street Quilts, and setting the challenge.  Check back each week to see if I am making progress on my goal.  If not, start emailing and bugging me about it.

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it. Just because life got in the way before doesn't mean you can't try, try again! Even if you only get it cut out you are farther along than you were! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.