Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Slow Progress on Booties


I have been making slow progress on these cute Maggie's Stay On Baby Booties.  The pattern has many different sizes, and I am making two different sizes for two moms.  While making these I feel like quilting is more my forte, not really making clothes.  I just need to sit down and just get them done.  That is my goal this week, along with getting a binding made and put on a quilt.


This one turned out cute, and I can not wait to list it in my Etsy store, as I have no baby girl to give it to at the moment.

I'm sharing over at Sew Fresh Quilts.  I can not wait to join her sew along for the MOD Paw Bear Quilt in September!  Now to find my fabric for it.

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.