Tuesday, May 7, 2019

May 2019 One Monthly Goal


A new month, another goal.  This month's goal is to make all of the blocks for a quilt top, which equals to over 160, and then put them all into rows, 15 to be exact.  In addition, I want to start making the back of this said quilt, which means I need to start making the stitch and flip corners for some squares.


This is a lot, but I have a hard and true deadline quickly approaching.  I have 33 days to get a quilt top and quilt back (a pieced one) ready for a retirement gift.  Lots to do, but with a lot of determination and grit I will get my goal met, even if it is at the last minute.

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift this will be. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 160 blocks - sounds awesome! Good luck on your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blocks look amazing, so a signature quilt. Can't wait to see when you finally get it all pieced.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.