Wednesday, May 8, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 18 2019


Let us see how this week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in April: 30 out of 30
Days spent stitching in May: 5 out of 5
Days spent stitching in 2019: 122 out of 125
Success Rate: 97.6%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

Finding stitching went well, I'm working in overdrive as I have a deadline that is quickly approaching.  Pedal to the metal is my motto right now.  I just need to find a full day or two to sew soon.

I bought some fabric.  A large chunk of it was a kit, but so worth it, as I love the fabrics.  The other was for the border and binding on a quilt top I am working on right now, as I did not have a large enough piece for both of those items.  My fabric out increased as I feel like I did more sewing and ironing this week than just prep work.  Once this quilt is done and I iron a lot of what I have been sewing in the wings, I will have a huge influx of fabric out!  My goal at the end of the year is to break even.  Will I make it?

Fabric out this week: 1.15 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 20.02 yards
Fabric in this week: 10.5 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 112.69 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: 92.67 gain of  yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. You inspired me with your 15 minutes a day. I am making it work. And, oh boy, so are you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done so well with finding time to stitch this year. Good luck with meeting your deadline. Hope you get some medal to the metal time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.