Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Design Wall Tuesday

I'm happy I'm joining the party on Tuesday.  I'm happy to be productive tonight, and I'm happy that life keeps going.  This past week, I was able to finish another 36 blocks for the signature quilt!  Just a little under 100 to go!  One at a time will be made.


I also made some progress on my Daisy Chain Mystery by ironing and trimming some blocks, but not enough to warrant a new picture.

I am focusing in on two projects again for the week.  My first one is to completed 40 additional blocks, making them ready for signatures Sunday morning.  I want to finish drawing out and doing calculations for the back side of the quilt, and iron more fabrics that are starched and ready to be worked with.

My second goal is to finish ironing and trimming Unit C for the Daisy Chain Mystery QAL, and work on the new step that was just released yesterday!  We are putting together blocks, and the unveiling is getting closer!


My third goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to finish the kitchen (almost there), build a shelving unit for our entertainment stuff, and continue to work on the garage, building two shelving units, plus filling them with stuff.  I hope to also work on our front yard as it is a mess thanks to the main sewer line being replaced last week.  It is so wonderful to have working plumbing again!

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.