Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Daisy Chain Mystery QAL Final Reveal


Have you seen the final quilt layout?!?!  Isn't it wonderful!  I love it, and I love how my blocks are coming together.  Block B was so quick to put together, I was able to get two and a half done in the short time I allotted myself.


I also had to see how Block A would look like with Block B, and I love it even more.


To finish in time for the link up in a few weeks, I am going to use this as my leader and ender as I have a deadline quilt to finish.

If you love the look of this, check out Little Bunny Quilts, as the directions for the quilt are still up.  Check it out.

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I can't wait to see it come together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.