Tuesday, May 21, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 20 of 2019


Let us see how this week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in May: 18 out of 18
Days spent stitching in 2019: 136 out of 139
Success Rate: 97.8%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

Finding time is going well, sometimes it is thanks to my husband as he encourages me to go to my corner, even on the few nights that I have laid down and just want to sleep.  I am pretty lucky.  He knows how much I love doing my hobby.  He also loves seeing the progress I make.  This next week I will have a full sew day and I am excited to have that time.

No new fabric came home with me, even though boy oh boy was I tempted on several occasions, but I stayed strong.  Fabric going out was a decent amount, decreasing the gain of fabric for the year, which feels good.  I hope to stay strong over the next week regarding fabric purchases, and keep using fabric within my stash.

Fabric out this week: 1.76 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 24.57 yards
Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 112.69 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: gain of 88.12 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to have a supportive spouse. Congrats on the great metrics this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.