Wednesday, February 27, 2019

February 2019 One Monthly Goal


My February 2019 OMG, was to finish step five, and start step six of the quilt pattern entitled Ring of Stars.  I have enlarged the quilt pattern to fit a queen, instead of a twin, which requires more blocks.  I finished, and actually went above my goal (by three blocks)!  Another plus side, it is not the last day of the month!

Step five was to make 4 patches into more 4 patches.  Completed before the middle of the month.


The first part of step six was to make some sashing, which went off without a hitch.


The second part of step six was to put together the blocks.  My goal was to only put together one full block, but instead of just one, I got four done, and a fifth close to done, but the last seam still needs to be sewn.


It feels great to have my OMG done, and I'm not scrambling to post on the last night of the month!  Now it is time to pick my March OMG.

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. These are so fun! The fabrics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.