Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Daisy Chain Mystery QAL Fabric Cutting


 
It is here!  Time to start cutting our fabrics for the Daisy Chain Mystery QAL.  The cutting directions can be found at Little Bunny Quilts.  Alison has done a fantastic job at laying out exactly what you need for each quilt size (in a wonderful table), and each cut type is labeled with a letter for organization.


Here are my fabrics cut.  I have these awesome little letters from Cora's Quilts, but you can also find them at Fat Quarter Shop or other places.  I use them to help me stay organized, so I do not have to keep remeasuring to figure out which size each one is.  I'm excited to see how our cut pieces come together.

It is never too late to join the Daisy Chain Mystery QAL, hop on over to Little Bunny Quilts, and under the Daisy Chain Mystery QAL tab Alison has everything laid out for any visitor.

Piecing of Unit Block A starts in two weeks.  Will you be ready?

-Christina

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be SO fun! I love that your background is going to be scrappy -- I think it's going to look GREAT against your dark focal/accent fabrics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your version come together. Love your floral focus fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! merino wool fabric

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.