Monday, February 18, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 6 and 7 2019

Let us see how this week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 14 out of 14
Days spent stitching in February: 16 out of 17
Days spent stitching in 2019: 46 out of 48
Success Rate: 95.8%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

I ran out of time to post last weeks numbers, so I just rolled it into this week.  I have been finding time to stitch every day and it is showing.  I am trying to be more organized, and know what I plan to work on.  I normally work for about 30 minutes or more if I have the time.  I hope a few things get done this year, and I'm excited to see things progressing.

My fabric usage is going very well!  In the upcoming weeks, fabric usage will slow down as I will be putting together blocks, but that is okay.  Progress is being made on my projects and I could not be happier.

Fabric out this week: 4.17 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 9.40 yards
Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 5 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: loss of 4.4 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You've been doing really well on the finding time to stitch. It's always amazed me at how even just a few minutes on a consistent basis can make such a huge difference in progress. Looking forward to seeing some of your finishes this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.