Tuesday, February 5, 2019

February 2019 One Monthly Goal


For this month, my goal is to make progress on a wedding quilt.  I want to finish step 5, which is make a bigger 4 patch out of small four patches and squares, and start step 6, which is sewing sashing together, and start on block construction.


This might be too much for me to get done, but even if I start making 1 of the 12 blocks by the end of the month, I will feel accomplished!  Good luck to everyone on their goals, I hope February continues to be a productive month!

Sharing at:
Elm Street Quilts

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. off to a great start! Thanks for linking up to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every little bit moves a project along. Good luck with your February OMG.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.