Tuesday, February 26, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 8 2019

Let us see how this week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 6 out of 7
Days spent stitching in February: 22 out of 24
Days spent stitching in 2019: 52 out of 55
Success Rate: 94.5%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

This last week went pretty well, granted I missed one day.  It was Saturday and I hung out with friends until the wee hours of the morning.  At least it was for me, so when they left I went straight to bed.  It is amazing to see the progress that I am making on projects this year.  I think it also helps I have a designated space now.  No true finishes yet, but I am getting close to a few.  Hopefully in the next quarter I will have some finishes!

My fabric usage will be the last big number for a little while, as I will be putting together some blocks over the next week.  That is okay though as I'm putting together a quilt top, and it has been a long time coming!  I can not wait.

Fabric out this week: 1.56 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 10.96 yards
Fabric in this week: 0 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 5 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: loss of 5.96 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Some weeks stitching takes a back seat to other fun stuff. Sounds like you had a great time. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.