Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Trip Back East

In the middle of July my husband and I went back to Ohio to visit my side of the family.  We had a grand time.  I love it back there.  It is so relaxing and I love the change of weather and of course the rain.  While back there we were able to hit two different craft shops.  The first stop was The Crafty Ewe in Broadview, OH.  I was able to find a few cross stitch patterns there.


The second shop was Miller's Dry Goods in Amish country in Middleburg, OH.  This shop was huge, two buildings with tons of fabric.  Here is the sign:


And my purchases.  I made purchases for Bonnie Hunter's Leader and Ender challenge, and future quilts for my grandparents in which I need scrappy scarlet red and grey.


I had a wonderful time, and next time we are back there I plan to hit new to me quilt shops that are around the area by my grandparent's house.

I'm sharing at Sew Fresh Quilts for Bee Social.

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.