Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday Slow Stitching - End of July

Today I am taking some time to sit and knit.  I have been working extremely long hours for work this past week, and today has been a catch-up day around the house.  However, tonight we are going to watch Moana, and it is a perfect time for me to sit and knit.


The item I'm going to work on is a baby blanket.  The welcome baby party has been pushed back another month at work, so I have a few more weeks to finish it.  I am a little over halfway done with it now.  Next week some serious knitting will be done on it while in a car for some time.  I can not wait!

Hopping over to Kathy's Quilts and linking up with Sunday Slow Stitching.

See you there!
-Chrisitna

4 comments:

  1. This pattern is just so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I can't be sure from a picture, but it looks soft and squishy, perfect for a snuggly baby. Enjoy your slow stitching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soft and squishy and absolutely perfect for a young child. I hope you enjoyed your slow stitching also!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.