Saturday, June 4, 2016

Where Did May Go?

At the end of April we bought a desk, a mighty big one.  It has been wonderful being able to put office related items in said desk, however the purchase came with some conditions from my husband.  These included cleaning and organizing my craft corner, and sprucing up a few other areas in the living room.  We moved furniture around for the desk, and then I got to work on organizing.  We even got a storage unit to store my craft supplies to had more room in our living room.  I organized, organized and organized.  I thought I would get it all done Memorial Day weekend....then I started a book series, and I could not put it down.  Oopps, now we are in June and I did not finish cleaning the areas I wanted to clean, and finish my May OMG, which was to glue fabric to templates for English Paper Piecing.  I just have 49 circles left, and I was able to get all of my flower petals finished.

Oh well, we move on, I will just have to work harder this month and let you know about the two classes I have already taken in future posts.  I hope to have a lot of finishes, which I will be sharing as I get them done.  I can not wait to share what my June OMG will be, but first here is to having a good, busy, and productive month!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.