Saturday, April 2, 2016

April 2016 OMG


Due to not finishing last months goal in the month of March (it is finished now, and a post will be out on Friday to show it off), I decided to try to complete something even bigger.  Reverse psychology?  I'm not sure.  My goal for this month is to get a baby quilt top completed.  I'm calling it Dr. Seuss thanks to all of the fabrics in it.  Strips are cut, so all I need to do is sew everything together and then a few more slices, rip out a few seams and put everything back together.  Easy?  I think I can complete it in a weekend if I really put my mind to it.  I'm confident and looking forward to get some serious quilting time in for the month.
This is what it currently looks like.  I even have it all planned out to make it easier.  What is stopping me?  

If I can accomplish that, my over achiever goal is to get it machine quilted (as the backing is already picked out), and maybe even get all of the binding done.

Positive thoughts!  I'm linking up to the OMG for April at Red Letter Quilts.

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful fabrics. Good luck with getting it done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.