Monday, April 29, 2019

Design Wall Monday

Yay!!! I made it on a Monday to post this.  It feels good to be joining on a Monday.  Let us see what I was up to this week.
I was able to finish an additional 18 blocks for a signature quilt I'm working on, and I had a rush at church, so I ran out of blocks for people to sign!  Opps, I hope next week to make enough for everyone who wants to sign on can without having to come back.


I am focusing in on two projects again for the week.  My first one is to completed 30 additional blocks, making them ready for signatures Sunday morning.  I want to finish drawing out and doing calculations for the front and back sides of the quilt, and iron more fabrics that are starched and ready to be worked with.

My second goal is to finish ironing and trimming Unit C for the Daisy Chain Mystery QAL so I am ready for next week's step.


My third goal, which will continue to be a goal until it is completely done, is to work on unpacking our house.  Our goal for the week is to finish the kitchen (almost there), build a shelving unit for our entertainment stuff, and continue to work on the garage, building two shelving units, plus filling them with stuff.  We are currently getting our main line replaced, and our front yard is a mess.  Maybe Saturday we will start the clean up process for that.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sharing at:

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.