Monday, April 1, 2019

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 13 2019

Let us see how this week went on the stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in March: 31 out of 31
Days spent stitching in 2019: 87 out of 90
Success Rate: 96.7%
My week runs from Monday to Sunday.

The hardest day to find time to stitch was the day we returned home from vacation.  It turned into a long travel day, and a few hiccups happened when we got home.  Every other day was a piece of cake to find time to stitch.  I am finding more time this year, which I am very proud of, and this is the first month that I have not missed a day of stitching.  If I keep this up I will be well on my way to exceeding my 15 minutes of stitching goal.

In the early part of the week I went to a quilt shop while on vacation.  I found some wonderful sale fabrics, and when I was getting ready to get everything cut, I found the new Winnie the Pooh fabrics, where they are out in the woods.  They are darling, so I had to get some of that to add to the other Winnie the Pooh fabrics I have in my stash.  This was the last purchase I made, and it will be the last for some time.  I will have to buy time on the long arm, but no fabric will be coming home then.  I have some serious yardage to use up, as I want to loose some this year.

Fabric out this week: .39 yards
Fabric out, in 2019: 14.97 yards
Fabric in this week: 5.5 yards
Fabric in, in 2019: 91.66 yards
Fabric difference in 2019: gain of 76.69 yards

I hope everyone had a great week!

Sharing at:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. Travel days can be hard to fit the time in, espeically if you can't stitch in the car. (I can't, it makes me car sick). Congrats on having a great year in finding time to stitch. I hope it's translating to more progress on your projects. Thanks for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.