Monday, July 16, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 28

Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 12 out of 14
Days spent stitching in July: 13 out of 15
Days spent stitching for 2018: 169 out of 196
Rate of Success: 86.2%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

The last two weeks went okay.  I broke my record of stitching every day for the last two months.  But I was out of town for 9 days, and during that time I had a tight schedule being an adult conselor at a camp that is close to my heart called Sierra Service Project.  As a result, I was unable to squeeze 15 minutes of stitching time on 2 of the days I was out of town.  I was sad, but it was the reality of a very busy day where it was very hard to keep my eyes open at the end.  I am making progress on various projects, and now that I am home and settled again I know this week will be even more productive.

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

1 comment:

  1. You've done really well on finding time to stitch, especially since you were out of town and busy. It's just not realistic to expect there will be time every single day. Enjoy your stitching time this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.