Wednesday, July 4, 2018

15 Minutes of Stitching - Week 26

Let us see how this week went on the 15 minutes of stitching front.

Days spent stitching this week: 7 out of 7
Days spent stitching in June: 30 out of 30
Days spent stitching in July: 1 out of 1
Days spent stitching for 2018: 157 out of 182
Rate of Success: 86.3%
My week runs Monday through Sunday.

Last week went very well as I found a little more stitching time each day than 15 minutes.  I was able to finish all of my goals for the week, you can see the post here.  I'm excited that I have now found two full months of stitching time.  Will I be able to find stitching time each day this month?  I am leading some youth from our church next week to camp, so next week will tell.  I will update everyone in two weeks.  I hope everyone is seeing a little bit of progress on things they are working on.

Linking up to:
Life in Pieces

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love to read them and hear from you.